View Single Post
Old 2007-03-28, 10:06 AM
TTD Staff

Re: seeding / ratio problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheFuckUpDonny
My Utorrent shows me seeding 10 gigs but it doesn't show up as that on the tracker :/
Fortunatly for you guys, I don't really mind seeding a little extra

I'm only posting because I'm curious as to why this happens? Mine is just showing up on the site wrong after updating the tracker. I guess a little bit just didn't show a bunch of times making my ratio 1.5 gig less ? Strange.

I just figured it was the tracker - Saw this thread and decided to just ask why?
If you look at the Peers List, that only shows your upload/download stats for the amount of time listed in the Connection Time column. We restarted mysql yesterday morning, so that time will only show about a days worth of stats. But, if at anytime you stop your torrent and then start it again, the stats in the Peers List will only start from that particular start and will not include old stats.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes