View Single Post
Old 2006-06-14, 09:57 PM

Re: Does poor ratio equate bad trader?

Whooooa now,this thing has turned ugly and I dont know why??The one bad trade that Ive had in 5+ years of trading gets blown up into this.I said my two cents in the other thread and many of the people I have traded with {and count as friends}have stood up for me.I believe very much that a reputation is something that a trader should take serious.I would also say that those who have spoken on my behalf have impeccable reputations.My buddy twisteninthenw is pretty much the one who educated and walked me thru the dvd trading process and Im deeply indebted to him.Thanks for your patience and help bro!!There are even more and these folks Ive traded with on MULTIPLE times.Yeah,you may get a shitty disc from me but if you do Ill make it right.Ill do whatever I can anyway.Isnt that what were supposed to do?As far as uploads and downloads go...I cant download because Im dial up and cant comment.I can say that alot of folks that do download kick stuff down thru B&P's to people like me and that dosent show on their ratios.{To you guys CHHERS!!}but I will say that in all of these years to have had only this one bad trade.....hey,shit...I think I'll smoke me a bowl {being a pothead and all} and be grateful of all the GOOD and POSITIVE people that Ive met here on TDD.And you know exactly who you are!!!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes