Thread: Firewalled...
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-10, 09:44 AM

Re: Firewalled...

For utorrent under Connection settings the only thing needed to be check marked is add Windows firewall exception. If you are using a different firewall than perform exception accordingly. Also in the same window make sure the port used for incoming connections matches the port number that you have setup on your router. Regarding your static IP setup double check on a windows machine by bringing up the DOS command window cmd.exe and typing ipconfig / all and scroll up and under Ethernet adapter Home: the Ipv4 address should match the IP address you setup on the router. If static ip is setup correctly you should see <Preferred> after the ip address. On the router make sure where you setup the port that it is enabled. Double check your Firewall settings by making sure uTorrent program is check marked. You can also add a port in the firewall settings for both TCP and UDP. I like to give it a name such as UtorrentTCP and UtorrentUDP so I know what they are. Again the port number you type in must match the utoorent and router settings. That should do it. If you are using an OS other than Windows than someone else will have to help you along or you can follow the same principle I layed out for Win. OS.
Remote Power: CA-9100 pre-amp, CA-UBB battery box
Recorders: Sony PCM-M10, Tascam DR-2d
Cable/s: custom 6" GAKables Mini Starquad
Batteries: Maha 9.6V Imedion, Maha Powerex 2700 mAh
Chargers: Maha MH-C9000, MAHA MH-C490F

Last edited by Drgiggles1; 2011-06-10 at 09:49 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes