View Single Post
Old 2010-03-22, 02:51 PM

Re: VHS Transfers & Quality [moved from the Van Halen Largo thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAR.oner
rest assured sabkiss/deuce this is nothing personal and i'm in no way interested in maligning anyone...
I think thats dishonest at best. Tell me,
why are you so interested and what are you trying to achieve by questioning me and telling me what I do is wrong when the results speak for themselves (and there is a great deal of them), some of the results which can be found at this very site. So how dare you suggest what ive done is wrong or not the right way. You are absolutely wrong about that.

Quote:
Do you or do you not do any picture/audio restoration, color correction/RGB balance, brightness/contrast, etc?
Im not gonna answer your question with a yes or no. What am I gonna do is say that I take everything into consideration. Color, brightness, black level, chroma, grain, detail, sharpness, etc.

Quote:
if you continually lie or bend truths and then backpedal, someones probly gonna call ya out on it
Here we go with being accused of being a liar (before I was just making grandiose claims) and you wanna sit there and tell me that you arent trying to malign me?
You can think im a liar, all you want.
The proof is in the blood pudding, isnt that what they have in your jolly ol england?

Quote:
"your response is absurd", you never addressed why you do the exact opposite of what your blue god says:
Oh I think every word, every line, and every post that AA, yourself, or box has directed towards me has been absurd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired
you never addressed why you do the exact opposite of what your link says:
Im not doing the exact opposite of what he says or suggests.
Lordsmurf is the biggest advocate of the JVC DRM-100 dvd recorder as well as the JVC 9000 model SVHS decks with TBC/DNR bult in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxedart
I am now questioning the lineage of all that duece8pro/sabkisscrue has done. Look over their "resume" posted in this thread - how many say "1st"?
This is clearly someone who is on the brink of madness.

Last edited by sabkisscrue; 2010-03-22 at 02:56 PM.