View Single Post
Old 2010-03-22, 08:13 AM
TTD Staff

Re: VHS Transfers & Quality [moved from the Van Halen Largo thread]

rest assured sabkiss/deuce this is nothing personal and i'm in no way interested in maligning anyone...i've continually tried to bring this back to the technical, and you continually avoid that and take it to the personal

you said you did post work on yer transfers [color correction, picture/audio restoration, etc], i asked what since yer lineages didn't seem to reflect that, and then you say i'm attacking you?! its all right here in this thread for fuck's sake!!!

i will ask again, because i'm staff here and have every right to ask -- Do you or do you not do any picture/audio restoration, color correction/RGB balance, brightness/contrast, etc? a simple yes or no will do...not a big deal if you don't, you've simply alluded to it before and it seemed to not match the lineage you posted...i'll leave it to the other mods who were interested to ask any other questions they might have as well, maybe you can answer them with a little more maturity and honesty than you have with me

for anyone reading this thread -- we take quality a little more seriously here at TTD than some of the other trading sites, if you post a lossy show or don't have accurate/sufficient lineage, it'll get pulled...if you post official releases, it'll get pulled...if you come to our vine or snail mail forum and steal from other traders, yer gonna get banned and yer name posted everywhere...and yes, if you continually lie or bend truths and then backpedal, someones probly gonna call ya out on it

thats not being attacked, thats gettin called out on yer bs