View Single Post
Old 2005-04-28, 12:15 PM

Re: Nearly all my foobar playlists just vanished!

OK I'm gonna put this here and hope before going to the trouble of registering at hydrogrenaudio.

I've done lots of learning today (and hence done none of the work I was supposed to) and I've got the album list up and running, with scripts customised to my own needs, and it's all rather wonderful. However, the system I've become accustomed to involves having cuesheets on my hard drive, referenced to backup FLAC disc images that are on DVDs. Previously all these cuesheets had individual playlists, but I'm now incorporating them into the album list. This works fine, except for the fact that foobar scans the contents of the database every time it starts up, which of course leads to a hell of a lot of "ERROR (foo_input_std) : referenced file doesn't exist" problems. Startup is currently taking 32 seconds and I only have about 5% of my cuesheets imported in so far. Is there any way (please tell me there's a way) of setting it to just remember the album list from the last time it was open, and not re-populate on initalisation every time it loads?? Or some other solution that could sort me out?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes