View Single Post
Old 2009-12-09, 01:52 PM

DVD authoring help

New user here. I'm new to the whole BitTorrent thing, and while I've managed to figure out the (extremely complicated) audio downloading end of things, I can't figure out how to burn a DVD of downloaded video. I have Roxio DVD software, but it won't open any of the files I downloaded.

I'm sure this has come up a thousand times, but I've spent a couple hours googling around and doing searches here, and can't seem to find anything that directly answers the question of how to get the file(s) into the actual software application. The FAQ just says "use your DVD authoring software to burn to DVD." What I find at google goes seems to imply that I have to edit the video file and create chapters and all that. I'm under the impression that the chapters and menus are already created as part of the download, right? Or not? I honestly don't know, because I don't know much about this topic. If someone would condescend to post a couple of links to some info that is very specific about what filenames to click on, and what buttons to hit in the software (or if I should download some different software so that I can follow some instructions that are out there), I'd really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes