View Single Post
Old 2014-01-31, 12:56 AM
pretty when I'm drunk

Location: between my owners legs, and someone else's too, USA
Re: Bad Trader: ballsdeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrcoq View Post
I want to know why the fuck my posts on this thread were deleted?

I can tell you why, and I'm not even a mod....someone has had a hard-on for anyone who may remotely say that I'm ok, or otherwise, ever since I called out his buddy trusty for being a fucking douche.

meaning his attitude is "fuck 'em".

---------------------------------------------------------------

and sorry for the FB confusion then there Randy, you either sent two emails or sent from 2 different emails or I don't know what, there's the one email that went back to the beginning that I was going from, and there's a 4 month gap in there from June to October...that's the only email I've been referencing, my apologies for not remembering August.

I provided you PLENTY of updates (you posted LOTS of them from early last year thru October), and I believe they only ended when, again, October 10....:

hey dude, can you pull the stuff off of this drive while I finish filling the other???

you asked for the information.

I sent the specs on the 10th/11th....and for 2+ weeks, nothing.

after you did the same thing just the week before for a few days (I stated twice that month "I guess you're not interested", once on the 7th/8th, again on the 26th), I figured YOU were busy...and the drive was still 300GB short of full, AND, in late October, you knew I was taking off in November for 10 shows in 12 days.

Jort had to wait 3+ years, and your undies are wadded because you heard nothing from me since late October.....

Jort was waiting on less than 100GB of info, you're waiting for nearly 2 TB.

sorry I don't live up to or meet your standards.