View Single Post
Old 2006-05-02, 11:00 PM
TTD Staff

Re: torrents have stopped??

Ok, strange, your last two posts are showing up with the 70.41.164 IP. Those are the only two posts you have made here that use that IP. So, you did something which is making your IP not be hidden right now. It resolves to cust.wildblue.net right now also. So, my guess is that if you start a torrent right now, your name will show up in the Peers List. Try to think about anything that you might have doen between your post at 8:16 and your post at 8:44 (that's Calfornia time - between post 3 & 5 in this thread).

As for the errors.... dht stands for, um, I forget. But, it is a method for your bt client to keep a torrent going even if the torrent is no longer on the tracker (or the tracker is down). And Azureus sometimes has a nasty habit of announcing too often. I've seen that happen with me too and I have no idea why it sometimes does that. That will cause you to be listed several times on the tracker. But, don't worry about that because there is a tracker cleaner that comes through and gets rid of those ghosts every hour.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes