View Single Post
Old 2007-05-21, 12:29 AM
Non Serviam

Re: Is there an explicit ratio policy here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phishblowz
I'm very sorry you feel this way...I meant no harm, but obviously offense has been taken...I meant the U2Lynne comment in good fun...she's a great person (from what i know of her online) and she is right that I shouldn't get my knickers twisted...I was just acknowledging that, but I guess it wasn't taken right...sorry

I'm not entirely sure which bullshit you thought I was feeding you, but I'm sorry you feel the way you do...I simply feel that people who are intentionally hateful to other people aren't kind people, and there seems to be a lot of that, and I guess I fell into a little of it myself (for which I am sorry) and I guess I don't expect people to "respect" my thoughts as much as just understand how I feel about things, regardless if it's right or wrong...I am very open to the idea of being wrong and being corrected, but that can't happen unless I am honest about how I feel and get honest feedback (which is proving hard to do around here, and I too may not have been as constructive as I should be...unfortunately, and I'm sorry)
Phishblowz you are a good man and a good trader, a good sharer and an asset to whatever site you frequent. TTD is lucky that you are here. Fuck the trolls, they infest this site. You do not have anything to be sorry for.

Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. --Jerry Garcia
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes