View Single Post
Old 2008-11-02, 07:53 PM
The Devils Child

Re: Name & Shame Uberleechers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikamikanico83 View Post
well, if you take it that personally then it will be. If you still havent figured how to upload then it's your own fault. Ever tried uploading something yourself? That usually helps increasing your ratio instead of waiting for people to jump on old torrents... and as for your ratio, guess it's ok considering the amount. I was actually refering to people who download 500+gb and only uploaded say 50gb while their bandwidth should be able to upload lost in a short time. it all depends on how many torrents you upload yourself...

edit: and yes, I know how it's like to be stuck on shitty upload speeds. there's 2 ways to keep your ratio: upload yourself and dont download everything, but instead only the shit that you're really interested in... simple as that

ok, maybe i jumped the gun alittle so sorry about that.
i am a nice guy and didnt look like it the way my last message came out.

i get what you mean tho as alot here are taking liberties.

anyway as for uploading stuff. well to be honest even if i was to upload an audio show, 99.9% of the members here would prob have it anyway. like i said my connection aint the greatest and it would take ages for others to be able to dl it from me, only chance i have is to seed what i dl, but even that aint solving it, seems by the time i have dl it so has every 1 else.

any tips would b great tho.

again sorry for my last comments

edit, is there no ratio rule here, seems alot of people are well out of order
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes