View Single Post
Old 2008-07-10, 10:50 AM
TTD Staff

Re: d1:failure reason74:Connection limit exceeded! You should only seed/upload 10 shows at a time.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojer View Post
Well, actually, what I saw was: Tracker: [Could not parse bencoded data
Ah, OK. Well, unfortunately I am on vacation right now and unable to spend the time looking at the code. It will have to save until I get back and have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojer View Post
What I observe is not lots of small streams but a small number of large streams which change over time, how would I know in advance which ones need seeding? Would I need to keep opening and closing torrents to track them? Even a fanatic like myself can only spare so much time monitoring TTD.
I am unfamiliar with rtorrent (isn't it a linux client?), but doesn't it have a screen with a list of all your torrents (opened and unopened) and then a column for Seeders and a column for Peers for each of those torrents? Azureus and uTorrent have that sort of screen and it helps so you can just take a glance and see which torrents have leechers but no seeders. You can even click on the column title to sort the torrents by number of seeders/leechers/other stuff.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes