View Single Post
Old 2019-08-17, 11:26 PM

Connection limit exceeded! You may only leech from one location at a time

The FAQ says:
What's happened is that the torrents didn't disconnect from the tracker correctly. So, the tracker thought you were still downloading/uploading on the shows and when you get to connection three for a torrent, it won't let you connect until the other connections get dropped. You can get through this problem in one of two ways....
a) simply wait and the tracker cleaner will delete the old connections within 30-60 minutes, or
b) go to your profile (click on your name in this post > view public profile) and then on the right hand side next to 'Add to your Ignore List', it says 'Delete Ghosts'. Click on the 'Delete Ghosts' link and it will drop all your connections from the Peer List and you can go ahead and connect now.

This has not been the case. This problem began yesterday, and the tracker cleaner has apparently not worked. Previous Technobabble threads seem to have resolved themselves, ten years ago. I do not see any option to "Delete Ghosts" in my user profile. The "Contact Us" instructions are downright hostile to technical questions.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Many thanks in advance!

~Qbie

Last edited by qbert13; 2019-08-17 at 11:58 PM.