View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 05:03 PM
old washed up musician

Re: YOUR SHOW WAS SUCCESSFULLY UPLOADED You must download your personalized torrent before you may begin seeding.

I have firefox set to open torrent files, rather than save. I have it set to open w/ utorrent...

When I upload a torrent, it will give me the succesful message & usually direct me to the page of my new torrent. Then, I click on the torrent, as I would any other torrent I want to download & it automatically opens utorrent & a dialogue box asking where I want to save my torrent. Then I chose the destination where my folder is. If my file is:

F:Torrent (folder)

then I save my torrent to F:

Then I click OK & it should start a check to see how much you have & when it finishes, you should be seeding...

The idea of downloading is that you upload a torrent file that's generic, with your hash info on it. TTD, then adds information to the torrent file & that makes it compatible w/ the hub. When you click on download torrent, it then personalizes the torrent file to your account on the hub. So, the only thing you need to do is:

upload your torrent file
download the torrent file from TTD
assign that it matches where the folder is located w/ the files

If you save the torrent file, all you should have to do is open the downloaded torrent file & utorrent should open up w/ the dialogue just like above...

It should be that easy...
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes