View Single Post
Old 2005-08-26, 10:24 AM

Re: Torrent Help Needed Please:

Hey everybody check this out. I woke up this morning, and finally got it to work. I just hope I didn't forget anything, and that my seed dodoes comply with the policies on this site. If it doesn't, please pull it, and I will try it again. That was a trip and a wonderful feeling when I actually saw it on the site under the new shows being seeded. I just hope people will get it, man that was a lot of work, and I was beginning to think I wasn't going to be able to getter done.

Like I've said gbbefore, I've got 80 gigs worth to seed on here. I might need some additional help with other shows, this was only my first torrent, so I might ask for more help. I love that little traders helper, that's a great program. I wish I could talk with the person who created it, I think he had blind ppeople in mind when he created it, becfause it works very well with Jaws. The Azerious program worked just enough for me to get the job done and their were some check boxes concerning hashing that I didn't check, because I didn't understand them. I think I need to find a different torrent creater that works well with Jaws. Thanks for all your help, and if you guys like Queen, please stop by man.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes