View Single Post
Old 2009-02-15, 10:23 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Site Upgrade last Monday - list problems here

Nothing has changed in how threads are marked. When you come onto the site and go to the ABT or VBT forums (or any forum), the threads in bold are all threads that have new messages since the last time you were here. Are you not seeing any threads in bold any longer?

Just to clarify, I didn't upgrade the site simply because I felt like it or because I wanted some new features. The version we were running, 3.6.x has been deemed 'end-of-life' which means we don't get any more security updates for it. And that means that as the hackers are continually trying to figure out new ways to deface sites, if there is a security hole in a 3.6.x version, it will not be addressed for that series. Patches will come out for the 3.7.x series, and the 3.8.x series, but not the one we were running.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes