View Single Post
Old 2008-05-26, 11:35 PM
R.I.P. Rocky
TTD VIP

Thumbs down Re: BAD TRADER....FROM CROATIA !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by igrgur47 View Post
Nobody is misrepresenting nobody,understand?
I don't care about my ratio,and there are no ratio rules here,if there were,I would care on seeding maybe a bit more,but anyway,I have low speeds,so it is hard for me to go on any seeding,not to mention to do it a lot!
All I told in that thread is true,and I don't bother explaining myself again to nobody,also check it guys,your ratio is not so higher too,so I certainly do not need no help/demand from somebody like you,mind your own bussines guys,and your ratio ain't so pretty nice too,got it?
You asked me first! You offered a B&P of 2 blancs of yourŽs for 1 video DVD of mine! You asked frequently! You finally got the stuff I sent in December 2007! You appeared immediately then! You began excusing and apologizing for being busy at work and whatever! I was polite for more than five months! You started saying things like in your comment above when youŽd been caught that deep in your lies! Your words on your share ratio have nothing to do with your bandwith either! You always play Hit&Run on your downloads!
YouŽve lied to other folks, too, see those comments.
You are the scum of this side