View Single Post
Old 2008-05-26, 03:21 PM
You're never too old to Rock

Re: BAD TRADER....FROM CROATIA !!!!

I have only done 1 snail mail trade since I joined TTD. I was given 6 DVD's with the stipulation that I seed them here(because I have a dedicated seed) and give credit to the guy that sent them to me(Spencer1). It took me a while but I upped some of those DVD's, one of which was The Beatles at Shea Stadium and you all know how well that went. This is what we do as trader's...we trade, not steal..I may not have the kind of collection as guys like Axel but my computer is dedicated to trading music, I really don't use it for anything else. Whatever I d/l, I always keep seeding until 100% or no peers, whichever is first. This is a great trading community and I hate to hear about bad trades. I never knew that ratios aren't inforced because I think it is a courtesy to everyone else to up as much as you down. Axel, dont give up on B&P, maybe someday I will ask you for a trade as I share with many people in my community who have no idea what bit torrents are. They think it's great to get a copy of a show they attended. There are plenty of great traders here and a few assholes...let's get on with the great traders

My u/l list:
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...rents&u=154242