View Single Post
Old 2007-02-18, 07:01 PM

Angry Any Vegas Movie Studio users?

Hey all, I got the Vegas MovieStudio & am having ISSUES w/ it, and I'm looking for a little help...

Here's some basics...

Vegas Movie Studio
1 hour 43 minute video
Rendering techniques used: Make Movie > Burn It to DVD & Make Movie > Save it to hard drive > MPEG-2, video only

I've tried rendering this project SEVERAL times, and it craps out at the same point in time EVERY time. 1:33:38. I scoured these boards after my initial attempts, became hopeful that I just had some infected media @ that point, so I took some out there, and still, "unknown error" message @ the same point in time.

I imported what DID render into DVDA (V. 4.0) and it says that it is 97% of a Single Layer Disc.

I am all but convinced that for whatever reason, Vegas stops rendering at this point b/c that is all that will fit on a SL disc. Is there settings in Vegas that need to be changed in order to render a larger than 4.7G project for Dual Layer burning? I've spent WAAAY too much time on this, and am getting rather frustrated.

Last resort, I CAN split this into 2 SL discs, but really don't want to (it is a concert, and there are segued songs that I really don't want to break up).

Thanks for any help that you can give me, I'm 100% stumped!!!

- jason
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes