View Single Post
Old 2009-02-16, 10:37 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Site Upgrade last Monday - list problems here

Quote:
Originally Posted by valcom2 View Post
No, the difference is that now all the threads are bold all the time. I have even tried looking at several, logging off, then immediately logging back on just to see what I just finished looking at and all threads are still bold. This holds wheether I am logged on at home or at work. It's not really a big deal, I was just pointing out a difference as a result of the change because there are often unanticipated results from software upgrades. Sometimes they can be changed, sometimes you just need to get used to it because it is now different. Just providing feedback.
Very strange. You are the first to bring this up (it's not happening to me). Have you tried clearing the cookies for the site and clearing your cache and then logging in again and seeing if that fixes it? Or, select Quick Links > Mark Forums Read and see if that fixes it.

Also, what browser are you using? And what style (bottom left corner). Try changing the style and see if it is still happening with another style.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes