View Single Post
Old 2010-08-18, 05:11 PM

Re: PLEASE HELP A NEWBIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyrayoll View Post
look at the stats under your name...that 555.03 mb suggests that you HAVE indeed gotten something via download.......when you open vuze in the left side panel switch to the library listings and that will show you that you have.....OR open your documents folder and then the Vuze (or azureus) folder..what is in there?
that is one issue which can be worked through once you know what is what...
to download a show from here or other torrent sites using vuze on a mac...
open the page for the show..on the bottom of the first post on that page is an attached file....click on that link. you will get a dialog box asking you with which app you wish to open that file...select vuze (set a a default if you like) and then you will end up downlaoding the file set to your documents folder...THESE FILES WILL NOT PLAY in iTunes without been converted as I posted above..
so....one downloads a show..then converts the file set to a playable format....

be patient trying to get this stuff together it is not too tricky one you are used to it but yes at first it is baffling....

I am not sure how you have 555.03 of downloads done....what is in your Vuze documents folder now?
ok, hang on, let me see about all of this...first , before i leave to check this all out, there is one screen up on my Vuze window, and nowhere does it say documents folder on the site, it says: Under Library, The name of the show, size 581.66 MB progress completed and under status (same page) Queued. seeds 1

will go and look at the other things you have mentioned..
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes