View Single Post
Old 2011-02-25, 02:10 PM
That guy in the corner

Re: Why aren't FLAC shows tagged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicada View Post
Help me "un-futz" - Can I remove tags? Please tell me how. It's just one more thing to go wrong.

I have this fileset that got tagged incorrectly by the original uploader (not from TTD). Somehow everything was tagged with wrong titles and tracknames. Interesting that the track names are no problem, but when I load in my player - the files now play out of order. These files are a mess. I would like to share the show sometime, but not like this.

tag&rename has an option to strip all tags off of files..

http://download.cnet.com/Tag-amp-Ren...-10041852.html

you can strip the bad ones out and then add what you want.

I use a squeezebox server for straeming all my tunes.. I now have uTorrent set to seed all torrenst to 500% then stop.. at that point I tag all my files w/ artist, Date as the album ( YYYY-MM-DD so it all lines up chronologically in my playlists) Genre, year.. w/ tag&renames there are like 100 tags you could out in it.

tagged with all that good information I can hit random play in my server and have confidence that if someone asks me about a particular track playing, I can answer all that pertinemt information for them by just looking at the info on the song playing and not having to worry about looking up some text file

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes