View Single Post
Old 2010-04-29, 06:26 PM
doubleolove

Re: Questionable Trader - Advice Needed

Well I thought I would be fair and do a follow-up post since there was an odd outcome to this.

I never heard from the trader and figured I lost a few DVD's. I was pissed but life goes on.

Last week, 8 MONTHS AFTER I SENT OUT THE DISCS, THEY WERE RETURNED IN THE MAIL TO ME! I couldn't believe that my original envelope with the August 17th Mail date was returned to me after so long. The envelope contained no markings or stamps from the post office, somebody in Black Magic Marker simply wrote "Return to Sender". So I don't know what happened, if perhaps it took 8 months for MY DISCS to make it there and if the recipient simply sent them back or what.

I have no regrets with the Bad Trader Posts I made on the board though, as this person never once contacted me after we made the initial trade AND with him saying he mailed my Discs (which I never received). That makes him look like a Liar. After 6 weeks, what was I suppossed to think?

Anyhow, I passed on the return discs to someone who will enjoy them- didn't ask for anything in return.

End of story...
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes