View Single Post
Old 2006-11-08, 10:58 PM

Re: BAD TRADER - jbeck200-The Response

Time to straighten out this mess of lies
First- Rockpalast-fan(dirk) has been caught selling on eBay. Here is the link:

Link to ebay selling etree page- http://forums.etree.org/viewtopic.php?t=6962

Looking into his eBay selling history, one sees that an eBay buyer complains about no menu and no cover. This indicates, as the poster states, that Dirk was selling.

Now we know his credibility, let's look at his claim of being cheated out of one disc.

I have never cheated anyone one and will not. Dirk sent me one disc listed as: Eurythmics-Old Grey Whistle Test-series of British live concerts. This disc has one song-2 min.50 sec. I asked him to resolve this problem as it is not listed as one song on his list and is not a tradeable disc.

He did not see a problem that needed resolution. Realizing who I was dealing with, I told him there would be no more trades and what did he believe was owed to him at this point. He told me he sent 8 discs and wanted 8 in return. The next day-Monday, I mailed him the final disc.

Here is the email of this part of the trade:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeck200
I disagree with your assessment. I don't want to persue any further trades. What do I owe you to make us even at this point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpalast-Fan
I have sent 8 DVDs. So I can expect 8 in return. It takes me up to 1 hour to copy a DVD. So I will not give you anything for free.

One sees that I offered to give him what he wanted and he acknowledged the offer to finish the trade. If you want to see the emails (still on TDD servers) Go to this site:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/norwood9999/index.html

This matter was petty and I would not have posted this information, but it was started by Kirk and I must respond. Maybe, this was a preemptive strike thinking that I would post and he could taint the matter by posting first.I apologize to all TDD members that have to be exposed to this dribble. My experience is that every 80-100 people you deal with, one is a looking to create problems.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes