View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 04:56 AM

gerard kolenbrander good ???

Hi everyone, i need a huge help, the trader called gerard kolenbrander...email [email protected], he has owed me 72 discs since about before march i think, i heard nothing for ages, mailed him countless times and finally he mailed to say he was in hospital with knee surgery and also had a heart attack as well, it is now august and he does not respond to my mail, is he a good trader ?? he told me in june his son was doing my wants and kept in touch regular, 3 times i had to send my wants to him for some strange reason, if he can answer e-mail very quick why cant he put a disc in a drive and burn my wants, i dont want to go down posting in all the trading sites that he is a bad trader...YET, but am past fed up waiting, he owes me 72 dvd, i have a friend in england chris howell, he is getting the same treatment, when he does mail he always encloses his current list wanting to set up another damn trade before this one is even done and it will soon be half a year !! Can anyone tell me if they have had the same treatment ? is he a good trader ?? i am in a whole load of trading sites and can soon spread his name as a bad trader, i dont want to but after this long my heart tells me to do it but descency says no, would rather wait and get my discs and resolve this problem he is causing, can anyone help me ???

all the best
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes