View Single Post
Old 2005-05-04, 11:56 AM
We only have one song

Re: Dimeadozen Offline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromMa
Yep! I'm opening a torrent as we speak!

Me too!

I just get out of bed and start checking my sites out, first one being The Dylan Pool (The tour just finished and I came in 1487 out of 2232 while my team came in 176 out of 276) and the guys over there are freaking out about it. Since there's an exclusive Dylan torrent site (went up when EZT went down) they were all like "hey guys up your stuff there!" and not much more other than Dime is down.

So I quickly open a another window to see WTF. Sure enough, Dime comes up and looks good. Open another window, this one for here. Top thread is this one. Read through it. Get to the last post with no new word. So I though maybe I need to check deeper into Dime. And hey! The frist Dylan show I saw in Chicago has just been upped! Click on that sucker and start the d/l right away. All is good, with a decent d/l speed (I'm already at 10% done). So come back here to spread the good news, and you all beat me too it. I'm not complaining though. Since I missed out on the scary, this was actually a really good start to my day!