View Single Post
Old 2006-02-06, 09:34 AM

Question Port forwarding / firewall

I recently figured out how to forward my ports using portforward.com. Worked great very easy to understand. SO I was downloading the 11-29 phish show. Sometimes my PC has driver crashes when the leachers all finish at the same time and become seeders. This speeds up my D/L so much the driver crashes. Not a big deal this has happened in the past. So I reboot and start my torrent up again. but now I am no longer showing black firewall indicator in the tracker(ex. 151.168.1.6881). I have gone back to my router portal and selected the new service that I created for bit torrent. I even deleted it and created another one in the same way as origanally. But for whatever reason this doesn't work any more. Its there....I click enable....but the tracker shows my red indicator in ip address. I use windows xp, along with bit torrent 4.0. The router is a westell verslink. How can I get this to be enabled again. I have turned the router on/off etc. It seems like it works after I go through the process. But when I go to check....nada! Help!!!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes