View Single Post
Old 2007-01-16, 11:46 AM

Re: Be careful with bullpinjohn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tide
FIRST OF ALL, NEGO57, Alias, DEDE2002, Alias LAURA76 ETC...ETC...
No moderator at BootCity ever told you about a problem with BullPinJohn. You seem to be the serial Liar. In fact, we at BootCity have never heard one bad word about him until you spammed everyone of our threads with warnings about him that I removed.

As far as I know,
BullpinJohn has a great reputation and You are the Liar.

Sorry Lynne,
I couldnt help it!!!
Tide,

I really don't understand your attitude. I've never done anything wrong at Bootcity. If have more than one account is such a major offense, then a visible warning should be visible in all pages of the whole website. There's not a single word about this matter.
I'm not going to waste my time explaining the whole thing all over again. I did that already.
You can bann whomever you want. Seems to be your main job over there.But one thing is for sure: I've never cheated and you know that. I've never upload or download to or from myself and you know that as well. Just put my two acctive accounts side by side and you'll see.
But I digress. I'm sending you this message because it's obvious that you are more interested in what I do or say then it's acceptable for straight guys.Please, don't take me wrong: I've nothing against gays in general, but I'm married, have a small kid and and I don't like rude people in general. Sorry if I'm breaking your heart.
First time you got me suspended at BC for one simple reason: I've made a complaint about this loser bullpunjohn. The fact remains the same: so far I got nothing from him. Period. He can say whatever he wants. Botton line: he ripped me off. As far as I'm concerned, this is the end of the story. Hey John: you have my e-mail, this whole thing could've been solved between you and me, there's no need of public displays of (fake) angry.
Tide,you think you know everything about me ( you've made an extensive research about every move I made in the last months, very impressive). Well, sorry to dispoint you but you don't. You don't even know about what some of your BC staff say about you and your lack of manners and IQ. Or what one of them say about this bullpinjohn guy.
You have no sense of humor and this is very sad. I understand that. You live a tormented life. Please, forgett about me. There's no hope for you.
Anyway, the sad thing is that I'm here only to get good music. That's all.
As for calling me Lying Bastard at BC, this is very funny. It's amazing how macho one can get online!
Best regards from the Lying Bastard ( I knew you are the writer, it's your style)

Sergio
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes