View Single Post
Old 2010-09-10, 07:07 PM
TTD VIP

Icon6 Re: How to convert MP3 to FLAC/Loseless via the SILVER BOOT route

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyrayoll View Post
I've used twigs saliva n dirt to make an audio file. how do I convert that to source zero?

(it sounds just like Led Zep live)
FIRST: Make sure it gets picked up by Empress Valley, or DAC, or Sigma, or Tarantura, or TCOLZ, or one of the more popular silver bootleg labels. (Check the FAQ here to see if there's a list of the most favored labels, I dunno.)

Once they process it, you won't recognize your master. I can attest to that.

SECOND: it always helps if it gets reviewed at CMR or Hot Wacks or BIG O, as that will help to legitimize the bootleg for certain collectors.

THIRD: That also helps create demand, which will drive the desire for this site to host that new "Source Zero" version.

ULTIMATELY your Led Zeppelin "Sticks 'n'' Saliva" Septober 31, 1978 recording WILL begin to compete with itself, ....THAT IS, until the remastered versionS comes out of the closet at the Hotel, so that there'll be dozens of competing versions everywhere.....you bet.

mp3's included, from some Quality blog or another........

And if you're really lucky, some muffin-dude will demand your master for the Mouf of the Bitch ultimate remaster, which can start the entire process all over again.

Don't bother to report it, as "SOURCE ZERO" has it's own special set of laws of physics that exist outside the realm of reality.

Gawd, I love this hobby.

Let's just have some ribs instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
You wall-eyed apple-knocking pig-fuckers! You don't know shit!

Last edited by freezer; 2010-09-10 at 07:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes