View Single Post
Old 2008-05-31, 02:33 PM
crumpet-stuffer
TTD Staff

Re: Video from television programs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladsmythe View Post
1. The mod that changed the title never identified himself/herself.
I suppose you picked his name out of a hat, then, when you PM'd me about it, using his name?
Quote:
2. I have not spouted ultimatums.
read up a bit, where say you won't seed your torrent until all the other titles you mentioned are changed.
Quote:
3. I have been very civil. When I PMd you with my displeasure about how I believe a certain mod singled me out, this was your response:
"well, you ratio has actually gone down a hair, so you might want to re-group..."
You know posting PMs in public forums is a no no... but since you just keep re-posting it anyway, out of context, I'll post the entire PM, so people reading this can see you brought up the subject before I said that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskg
well, your ratio has actually gone down a hair, so you might want to re-group...

I'll mention it to him, but you really should contact him yourself if you have issue with how's he's modding. I'm sure he's just keeping his house organized.
If you'd followed my advice, which you solicited, you'd have likely seen far better results than all this public complaining.