View Single Post
Old 2008-03-06, 01:10 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Name & Shame Uberleechers Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladsmythe View Post
Lynne, I'm very confused as to what the topic is. On page 12 of this thread http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...=25339&page=12 I was the subject. Of name and shame. Has something changed that I'm not aware of. I'm really trying to abide by the TradersDen official bi-laws.
If you read the start of the thread, it was to point out users with very low share ratios who were continuing to download everything and anything. It is because of this thread that I put in some conditionals regarding how many shows you may download at a time based on your ratio. See this FAQ about that. Then the thread mutated to be about users with low ratios who have downloaded quite a bit. You got pointed out by someone to be one of those users. So, OK, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. That doesn't mean you need to say a thing, all it means is someone feels you have a low ratio.

If you want to post in this thread pointing out users with low ratios then feel free to, but don't use this forum as some new Kinder and Gentler Lounge. That's not going to happen. The Mods have been removing your posts because that seems to be what you are trying to do. I have asked them not to for now and said that I will start asking you to post on-topic or not post at all. I even took my whip back from Heather so I could get serious about this. I have suggested you hit the Ignore button in this thread (under Thread Tools) if you can't seem to just ignore this thread on your own. If you aren't willing to do that and you need help staying out of this thread, or forum, I can just push a button and help you with that.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes