Thread: Yeeshkul!
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 04:55 AM

Re: Yeeshkul!

Phew! Glad I decided to check back in on this thread after so long (although it was initially a personal problem I was having).

Relieved (to say the least) that Y! will be returning, and that it wasn't just me having issues...I agree, life has been strange without logging onto the tracker to check for updates daily!

I'm fairly certain I made my own copy of the "List of best known sources" thread b_squared had perfected (consisting of screenshots, and in many cases, the actual downloads). If some of the more important threads aren't able to be salvaged (such as the aforementioned one), at lest it will be able to be resurrected, after all said desirable torrents will be upped.

I know it's a long-shot, but I had built up a really excellent ratio (off the top of my head, nearly 2.0) - will there be any chance of our ratios being carried over to the new Y! For those of us with terrible upload speeds (mines 40 kb/s MAX), this would be greatly appreciated.

Also, it would be good to somewhat purge the tracker of inferior torrents now (although, I'd prefer it not to have been under these circumstances).

And as for having a Floyd-only tracker, with some of you guys around (Neonknight, JFE, Bert13, RonToon, Halluculation etc.), anything anyone else would upload would be ridiculously inferior! For some of us, torrents for other groups are the only way to build a decent ratio (and also to share certain gems for those with a similar musical interest - as I recall, my Doors Live at the Isle of Wight torrent was met with a great response).

Cheers for all your hard work, guys! Please keep us all posted
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes