View Single Post
Old 2010-03-20, 08:26 PM

Re: VHS Transfers & Quality [moved from the Van Halen Largo thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxedart
I almost peed myself at that one. Considering this thread arose from a thread in which you posted a torrent for a DVD that was made, if people believe your lineage, from a second gen tape. (Which I still find doubtful) And if you want to go one step further your DVD is a dub as well - so that, going off your lineage, would make it a 3rd gen that people are viewing.
If it makes you comfortable to think that you downloaded a 3rd gen, that is fine but you didnt. I honestly think you must be mentally ill and im not kidding around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxedart
Oh - and as for the whole post production thing - do you even know what that means? Every time you have "discussed" what you do you say all you do is hit play on one source and hit record on another. You then say you send that stand alone burned DVD out to someone else for "authoring". If anyone is remotely close to doing any post on your work it is the person who is doing the authoring.
This is what this thread has come down to, a couple of peoples mentally ill obsession with the minutia as well as every single word or sentence I have to say. You two can carry on and on and on and on for as long as you like, its not gonna change what I do, its not gonna affect what I do, and its not gonna dictate what I do. I will continue to do what I do because I know I am the best at it.

Last edited by sabkisscrue; 2010-03-20 at 08:32 PM.