View Single Post
Old 2007-06-21, 03:04 AM
TTD VIP

Why Not Graphics/Text Scrolls added by author on show footage of DVD-videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubular
Live and let live is fine, sometimes, especially if no one gets hurt. But to have no rules or standards (or lax ones) is total chaos and leads to pollution of the trading pool.
How did you get to the pollution of the trading pool from the topic of "No Graphics/Text Scrolls added by author on show footage of DVD-videos" ???

Why would you think that a DVD - with proper and correct lineage - albeit with imbedded text pollutes the trade pool?

"No one gets hurt...." We're talking about a few clandestinely made videos here, not drunk driving or 'weapons of mass destruction'. Certainly those 4 or 5 DVDs, which you don't "need" is not going to "change the price of rice in China", hmmmm? And them 5 or so DVDs certainly won't change policy at TTD....

"No one gets hurt" .... And no one gets hurt if you don't like the way the DVD is authored. You can delete it and do without that particular recording, right?

But I am curious now.....Why would you think that a DVD - with proper and correct lineage - albeit with imbedded text pollutes the trade pool?

Is that where you were headed all along?

Did you want these imbedded-text/graphics videos banned immediately?

Do you consider that these specific DVDs pollute the trade pool??? Am I understanding you correctly?

Say, if you really want to talk about polluting the trade pool, lets talk about 'lineages'!!!

Bogus and fraudulent lineages are what really pollute the trade pool. WAY more so than a miniscule number of DVDs with imbedded text or images.

Well, hell, go on and bring up lineages while talking about pollution of the trade pool also. Its a favorite topic of mine, ESPECIALLY the ongoing observance of particular band communities in falsifying lineage.

You wanna start discussing fake, false or bogus lineages, ok, lets do it.

But it's likely that bringing up what really pollutes the trade pool, we will get the thread that you started shut down.

Lineages, Pollution of the trade pool, NOW those are really touchy subjects at TTD.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
You wall-eyed apple-knocking pig-fuckers! You don't know shit!