View Single Post
Old 2006-03-09, 03:50 PM

Re: Does nero change data?

Wierd, So if nero doesn't change data then what would cause dvd's burned with it to not play when others do of the same dvd. Somehow the data has to be different. right? I've made alot of coasters trying to figure this out. Again this is only with double layer discs, and they do play on some players but not others. It's not realy a big issue it's just wierd and I want to learn more.

I was planning on using the db.etree list thingy I just didn't investigate it yet. I wasn't sure if there was like a handy tool to inport data from the text files or something. I know this was a question I could easily investige myself but I just felt like trowing it out there.

Is there a program to make a que for multiple different burns. Something that you could set up many burns and after each one the program just beeps and asks for blank media. You could back up a whole hd with a number burns or make disks for a trade all in one session. If there isn't a program like this someone should write one.

If these are noob questions I expect to be flamed by all the cool and 1337. I must say though I'm getting to be fairly educated at this stuff and consider myself an expert at my newbiness. lol
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes