View Single Post
Old 2006-01-18, 01:29 PM

Re: getting DVD specs with software?

Quote:
about your 'sig'...thats a fairly lame exscuse man...doesnt look like u're having any issues downloading. i'm sure its at a much faster speed, but that means u just need to stay on torrents a lot longer.
I haven't been d/l anything since I got XP and can't get my port configured properly. For what it's worth most of that d/l figure was before my new problem with the ports, and I would have to be connected for up to a week straight to get some shows. There is no feasible way I can stay on for THREE OR FOUR MORE WEEKS just to get to 1:1. I don't like it much either but that is the deal. I'm not trading much anymore but I come from the old school and have paid my dues with snail mail for over a decade and a half of tape trading. I also have recorded a thousand concerts so I hope I can just do as I do for now. When I am not broke I'll get a better connection and seed music again. The only reason I put that in my signature is because I do feel bad about it. I hope nobody really thinks I shouldn't have the right to d/l because of that. I kow you didn't say that but I hoope nobody feels that way.

Thanks for the scoop on the specs though. If anyone has a way to do it on MACOS please post it.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes