View Single Post
Old 2010-08-11, 02:06 PM

Re: TTD Staff: Why don't you follow your own rules?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezer View Post
Gee, now that begs these questions:

Will any stealthed recordings that may possibly captured at the Mile High Music Festival be allowed through the auspices of The Trader's Den?

Considering this may be a wonderful opportunity for some of the 'entitlement crowd' to test their legal rights, will any staff members of TTD be willing to show up this week in a Colorado court to contest AEG's lawsuit?

What a terrific opportunity for some of you folks to put your money where your mouth is.

Jameskg and dcbullet could represent the entire bootlegging industry via their staff positions at TTD, because you can be goddam motherfucking sure that AEG Live's team of attorneys won't make any distinction between "free distribution" and "selling for a profit" in a court of law; the challenge of making the distinction will fall squarely on the defendants shoulders.

Best of luck to James and Billy-Bob!
based on this part
Quote:
"only the plaintiff has the right to sell merchandise bearing the Festival Trademarks at and near the Festival."
I interpret the lawsuit to only have bearing on merchandise like t-shirts etc. that might name the festival not recordings made at the fest