View Single Post
Old 2008-05-14, 06:22 PM
TTD VIP

Re: What's with Hungercity again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladsmythe View Post
No, not me. I'm a member in very good standing there. It would be silly for me to hack one of the only places I haven't been banned from. OOPS...I almost leaked who I think it is.
If you think somebody hacked HC because it is where you hang out, then I'd say you are being a bit paranoid, vlad. And also, hacking a server is not easy for the average person. It takes some skills and knowledge. I would guess that 99% of people found on these music sites really wouldn't have a clue where to start a hack attempt, or not care to have a clue (except to go hit google, perhaps).
No I don't think it was hacked Lynne. I think they had some problems with the forums a day ago, and they have to do some routine maintenance. I love conspiracy theories though...never trust a member with shifty, beady eyes...I can also tell you that I am not at all skillful with computer stuff. Hell, I can't even figure out how to sneak back in Tapecity!

I am encouraged...there are 21 people still leeching my Willie Nelson "Texas Style" DVD. That's a good sign.