View Single Post
Old 2006-06-13, 06:45 PM

Re: BAD trader, Liar= Ragu420 Ragu421 whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin1663
not to get involved in this OK corall shootout or anything, but I must say something's afoot. When someone's got 2 posts highly recommending him versus an angry, crummy ratio person who bashes potheads...

I'm sorry, but just as a complete outside observer, YOU look like the one at fault...
I completely agree. If a trader can't keep their ratio up there is a GREAT chance they will be a crappy snail mail trader. Thats just the way it works out. Looks like skodechoker, a shitty ratio holder himself, is sticking up for his kind. Makes sense.

And I've been trading with ragu for close to 2 years now I think?? Excellent trader. In fact, when he was first starting out he sent me discs that wouldn't work....twice! I sent a quick email each time and he priority mailed me replacements each time. He's gotten everything straightened out with the burning errors now and is a recognized great trader in our community.

In addition I've seen him on all the boards offering BnPs and trades. IMO we need more people like him in the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by skodechoker
True and I agree there are things in this issue that need to be sorted, Ragu was on a bit ago and did not comment.
I'd be willing to bet he didn't see it. Send him a PM and he'll chime in.

EDIT: POTHEADS = GOOD TRADERS. Count on it
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes