View Single Post
Old 2006-07-04, 07:22 AM

Re: Another Noob who needs serious HELP!

Well, after spending a relaxing 10 days in Northern Maine in the fog & rain(with no tv or computer!), I came back yesterday to see if I could straighten out my torrenting problems.

After going through the faq again, as well as tips from other sites, I managed to get my 2 shows back into seeding mode again! I left things running all day yesterday, and overnight, and I've now got my ratio on this site over 1:1., despite how slow it was uploading.

So everything seems ok for the moment, except that now I am getting the firewalled message, and my port number is red on the peers list. It never was before........ It's the same port that I've been using all along. The NAT test on Azureus says it's ok, and I've got the Green faces. So I am a little confused about why I'm firewalled all of a sudden(or am I really, if Az says it's ok?).

Anyways, I'll continue uploading for today, but now I have no room left on my hardrive, so I guess I'll have to delete the shows I've downloaded to make room to download more.

Any other tips appreciated. Thanks again. Happy 4th!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes