View Single Post
Old 2011-08-16, 01:57 PM
TTD VIP

Re: New release available (v2.7.0 build 172)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roann View Post
After some trouble getting it together the new release of TLH is now available: download it here or let TLH do the job (Help > Check for update...).

v2.7.0.172 fixes a few things, adds two options to the Preferences dialog, and enables TLH to process multiple folders passed via Windows Explorer context menus or Drag & Drop (details see changelog.txt). It's weird, very early versions of TLH were able to process multiple folders, but somewhere along the way from v1.0.0 build 72 to v1.1.1 build 90 this ability got lost. I still don't know why I removed this - even the well documented source code didn't help to find the reason. Anyway, here it is in all its glory. Enjoy!

Robert

PS: Note that this time you need to uninstall an existing version before the new installer can be executed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks a ton for this!

any chance you can implement verifying checksums (md5s/ffps/sts) in subfolders via windows explorer by right clicking on the main folder?

someshow.flac16
-disc 1
-d1.ffp
-disc 2
-d2.ffp

right now if I right click on someshow.flac16 and select TLH, then the option box opens up and I select verify checksum files, another box pops up and says- The folder is empty or does not contain files with the file extension(s) required

I see that there is a subfolder setting for creating checksums but not to verify them

maybe I'm doing something wrong

thanks!