View Single Post
Old 2006-01-10, 11:23 PM
eric9

Red face Re: Report all ratio issues here

thanks traders den and everyone seeding for all the incredible stuff!! this stuff is invaluable, and i am very grateful to have found a site where i can freely download it. just one small issue to speak of: my stats seem to be off. the only reason i am even posting concerning this issue is for fear of being viewed as a leech, or a snatcher. my current share ratio is a mere .36 with only 4.77 gb uploaded. this is odd because i have two complete downloads seeding, and with these two alone, my stats reveal that i have uploaded at least 7 gb. i am feverishly trying to get my ratio up, forced seeding, stopping downloads, etc., but my ratio is only slowly crawling up. i've tried exiting my client and reopening it numerous times, and unless i am missing something, these two torrents seem to be of TTD (umphrey's bonnaroo dvd & the only string cheese dvd). any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

also, being somewhat of a newbie, could someone possibly direct me to info concerning ports (whether mine are open, and if not how to open one or many)
thanks much!!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes