View Single Post
Old 2007-05-09, 02:08 PM
Non Serviam

Re: Help!! Spiderbots crawling on my Threads!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolf-pgh
weird part is.. lets say a spider grabs some info & that info is read incorrectly/taken out of context..

if the 'powers that be' wish to - they can take everything. home, possessions.. everything. No questions, no warning. accidents do happen. Its enough to make one paranoid for no reason.

so another vote for no spiders
That is no joke...I have somebody who is very close to me that got convicted on "conspriracy to ...bla blah blaugh" under the RICO statutes. This person had no contraband at all, nor did he commit a crime...all that happened is that the Federal government threatened others who did commit crimes to testify against him, saying that he "conspired" to commit a crime. The weasel lying snitches got off light, the crooked cops that set him up are now in jail serving long sentences for other crimes, and the innocent "stand-up" guy got @% 25 fucking years. That is American justice for you...it is no joke.

Yes, he did lose his home, all of his possessions, everything; plus his parents lost almost everything too.

It is no joke.

Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. --Jerry Garcia
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes