View Single Post
Old 2005-01-07, 10:18 AM
Dentist

Re: Too Tight, Too Loose, Just right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepElem
Well, when I posted that show, I thought it would me moved to Pulled Bit Torrents, but a Mod pm'd me, and said :

"Charlie, if you can't play by the rules, then please don't post a show stating such. It serves no purpose here.

Your show was moved to purgatory by one of the other mods"

I'm not going to post his name, because, I honestly was not trying to break the rules, get any favorite treatment, or cause trouble.
It was me. I pm'd you. I don't care if anyone knows. I didn't move it to purg, but I was going to (someone beat me to it).

This isn't to start a fight with you Charlie, but if you were honestly NOT trying to break the rules, then why did the following start your thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepelem
I know I'm breaking the rules, but I'm doing it, then I'll report it to the mod's, they can pulll it, won't hurt my feeling, but atleast in Pulled Audio Forum, someone might see it that would other wise miss it at EZT.
Clearly, this is an attempt to circumvent the seeding guidelines here at TTD. I know you're not trying to cause any harm, but if you know what the rules are, follow them. Since you said you were purposely doing this in an attempt to have it in pulled torrents, it was moved to purg instead as it does not meet TTD guidelines and shouldn't even be listed.

And that's WJWD!

have a nice day

Charlotte Laser Dentist . com | Tongue & Lip Tie issues

Last edited by DDSTree; 2005-01-08 at 11:45 PM. Reason: correction made
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes