View Single Post
Old 2022-10-26, 07:38 PM
TTD Administrator
TTD Staff

Re: Folks waiting on seeders, be patient

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank carson View Post
"...need to finish some software to connect the files first."

You mean something like this http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...d.php?t=184570 ?
Heh. Well I'm not known for being original. That's what I'm writing. Realistically it's going to take me few months as I don't have a lot of time to work on it. It's going to take torrent files and match them up with the pre-hashed files from your music archive folder(s), then copy the data to your download folder exactly as how it appeared when you downloaded it, based on the data in the torrent file. After a period of time (user settable), it'll delete the data.

If I knew how to use github, I might put it there. I have no issue publishing the source (and will do so), but very few code in Object Pascal with Lazarus. I'm not a fan of Visual Studio (yes I know the guy who created Delphi also created C#). Plus I want this to be cross platform without too much work.

I've already filled all the requests that I can fill via the manual PITA process, but this will be quite useful for others wanting seed from their archive.

xavier242
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes