View Single Post
Old 2005-12-08, 10:15 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Seeding/Lineage Questions?

Quote:
* The text below is the enclosed info file. I’m not sure how to decipher the lineage. Is this a copy of a pressed CD?
From the original seeder notes, it looks like this is from the original factory pressed CD. It doesn't say the label, but it could be one that just presses to CD-R, not silvers. I'm that familar with that and don't know much about which labels do this or not. Maybe send Five a PM about it. He may know.

Quote:
* I searched the audio BT forum here and didn’t see this show listed. Is this the best source for this show? If I can figure the lineage out I would like to seed it here at TTD.
If there is a factory pressed CD (silver or CD-R) and EAC was used to extract the files, then that is the best version from that source. (Now, whether it is the best *source*, I don't know. There could be some awesome recording done by someone else that is being hoarded somewhere. )

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes