View Single Post
Old 2006-03-23, 01:16 AM
jgradydead

trouble with video torrent

hey, first of all, i'm using WinXP and BitTornado. i just began dloading a torrent and it was going fine until about an hour or so into it. when i went to see how much it had finished, i saw that it had just stopped. so, i restarted it, but it rechecked the existing data and stopped at 27%, so i can't restart it now. does this mean that the original seeder took it off the net or something?

i went to my folder to see how much was dloaded and i saw that three of the five VOB files were finished [1 gig each (1,024,000bytes)], so i double-clicked each one, but when they began, there was a 1.5 sec. scene of video, then a visual crack in the scene, then the next scene, etc...

anyone know why any of this is happening? it seems to me that once a one gig VOB file is completely dloaded, it should play fine. in the past, i've tried to play VOB files that were not completely dloaded and they had the cracks in them, but these were dloaded completely. any help would be great. sorry if this post sounds unintelligent-i'm not a bittorrent newbie, i just haven't dloaded many videos. thanks!
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes