View Single Post
Old 2006-01-04, 04:00 PM

Re: Trader's Little Helper

I have a different type of problem with the latest version of TLH. I've used it ever since it was first released and never had any problems with it at all. Earlier today however when I was moving shows to computer from DVD's with the SHN's and FLAC's and then verifying them to be copied ok first by the md5's when they existed and then by the test encoded files function. It verified all md5's without any problems, same with ffp files but for some reason I had a single show without either of those, thus I had to verify it with the test function. Right after choosing the files to be tested and clicking the test button, it claimed that the files can't be opened or they don't exist.

Now it claims this same with every single SHN show I have on the computer, yet those other shows verify ok with md5, I can see the audio details just fine, I can even decode them without any problems. I just can't test any SHN files. I'm aware that some of the files may have been made with MKW instead of Shorten or TLH, could this be what confused it? And if so, how would I go in fixing the TLH instal so that I can test SHN's again? Both FLAC's and APE's work just fine. And I did try reinstalling the latest version already.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes