View Single Post
Old 2008-06-05, 01:40 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Why showing as zero seeders when I'm seeding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRC View Post
My PC 'hung' around 12.30am today, and according to my time settings, you said the above at 1.20am, when the PC would still be inactive, so that probably doesn't give a clear indicator.

DHCP - don't know.

I always use the personalised torrent file, and I make sure the original uploaded one, created with Azureus, doesn't get opened prior to downloading and opening the personalised one. Downloading the personalised one, I always overwrite the uploaded one, so there's only ever one torrent file on the PC for any one torrent.

Seems to have all finished OK, 30 or so leechers have got to 100%, so.... we'll see what happens next time!

Regards, Graham
I think I know what the problem may have been. The tracker only allows you to seed ten shows at a time. I'll bet you started trying to seed this show after you were already listed as seeding ten shows. Next time, try to make sure you aren't already seeding so many shows (turn off the ones with 0 leechers).

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes