View Single Post
Old 2009-01-11, 05:25 AM

Thumbs down Bad Trader: zztoptrader

We had a 4 DVD trade on 10th of November. He received my stuff 10 days later, I received nothing. After another fortnight passing by I asked for my item. He answered that obviously my item was lost. So he promised to burn again and ship on 12th of december. I asked him if he really has shipped and he accused that he shipped my item not 12th but 16th of December.

Another 10 days later I received a mail from him that he was several times in hospital cause of illness of his girlfriend. He said it could be that he shipped my item to another trader and not to me. I should give him another 10 days to solve the problem.

This was ok with me!!! He promised to ship latest by 8th of January. At least I have received nothing. I don`t think he`s a pure ripper- but very questionable. He still owes me 4 DVDs and I said to him that he is going to ruin his reputation with this behaviour! It would have been better to say: Got personal problems- can`t burn your stuff right now- will contact you in 4 weeks or so...... The only thing i got from him were lots of excuses!!!!!

Which experiences did you have with this trader in the past ??????

Jan-Erik: If you read this: send my stuff

cheers

laffitteboogie59
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes